soccer field parking lot / update hit soccer field

antlr-king

Jan 14, 2010
melbourne,fl
Detector(s) used
cobra beach magnet
thought i would check out the soccer field behind the house (next to the park behind the house) today. got over there and started in the parking lot. only did half of it and found my first ring :hello2:, 3 matchbox cars, and 2.05 in change. when i cleaned the ring up i guess its junk >:(. no markings at all. going to hit the rest of the lot in the am. want to go onto the soccer field itself, but might get yelled at for digging in there. we'll see :wink:
metaldetectingsebastian020.jpg

metaldetectingsebastian019.jpg

metaldetectingsebastian021.jpg

metaldetectingsebastian018.jpg

Upvote 0

jasper62

Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer 202 / garrett ace 250
Re: soccer field parking lot

Yeah if you go onto the field Don't leave a single trace you were ever there.If you're targets more than 2"I'd leave it myself.Anyway Congrats on the clad & the trucks.Maybe that next ring will be the one

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great finds! I detected soccer fields all the time ,never had a problem. Just make sure leave your holes looking just like it did before you dug them.
Good luck! :icon_thumright:
Glen

rogues71

May 9, 2009
mesa az
Detector(s) used
whites mxt

i agree, soccer fields have always been a great source for me in finding rings etc, but you must have a good plug technique to leave no trace.

OP
OP
antlr-king

antlr-king

Jan 14, 2010
melbourne,fl
Detector(s) used
cobra beach magnet
Re: soccer field parking lot / soccer field

ive been practicing making and replacing plugs. i do pretty good. but i seemed to leave a little dirt out. i need to bring a small, say 2x2 peice of plastic or some thing to put the dirt on. :idea1:

OP
OP
antlr-king

antlr-king

Jan 14, 2010
melbourne,fl
Detector(s) used
cobra beach magnet
Re: soccer field parking lot / soccer field

Well i hit the soccer field today. the parks people and the county people both rode threw and saw me :hello:...know one said a thing. :headbang: so i just kepted swinging. didnt find any rings or any other jewlery but had the best day so far at digging coins.
36 pennies
3 nickels (still dont know why people dont loose as many of these as other coins)
10 dimes
23 quarters
1 game token
metaldetectingsebastian023.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread