❎ SOLD SOLD! SOLD! GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! SOLD! SOLD!

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Re: STILL AVAILABLE! GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! 475 Shipped!RC Car Trade!

475 is a great deal with the arm gizmo, if i didn't already have an AT pro i'd be all over this deal. these detectors pack alot of punch at a mid range price, good luck with your sale

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RWJR13 said:
lookindown said:
You can get a new AT PRO for $500.
.....Was this really necessary for you to post this when he's trying to sell this one?.. :icon_scratch:

NO!

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RWJR13 said:
lookindown said:
.....Was this really necessary for you to post this when he's trying to sell this one?.. :icon_scratch:
There's one in every crowd and that just gripes my Arse :angry4:

CB is offering a great deal on a great machine :icon_thumleft: and no-one will treat you any better than he does :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
RWJR13 said:
lookindown said:

CB is offering a great deal on a great machine :icon_thumleft: and no-one will treat you any better than he does :icon_thumleft:

CB is top notch, any detector you buy from him you know is going to be in top working condition and as adverised if not even better. :icon_thumright: Someone looking for a good used detector want go wrong buying one of his....

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
RWJR13 said:
lookindown said:

CB is top notch, any detector you buy from him you know is going to be in top working condition and as adverised if not even better. :icon_thumright: Someone looking for a good used detector want go wrong buying one of his....

CB already has it sold or traded as I have first hand knowledge. Great guy to deal with and it wasn't me :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CB, sent you an IM.....

Huckleberry1985

Greenie
Mar 13, 2011
Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 350

PM Sent. This is a good deal. I think I'm too late.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I never said, or thought his wasn't a good deal. I stated a fact, I didn't lie. Someone else posted that they were $595 and I was trying to relay info, not undermine his sell. Sorry if I caused trouble, that was not my intent. I removed the post.

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WOW! What a Post LOL. Ok After I listed the new price the detector got alot of attention! I was Juggling about 6 people and I finally ended up going with dun da da dunnn HUCKLEBERRY! Although Doc Hollywood says Hucklebearer hehehe. Anyway the detector is sold! Thank you so much for your support TNET members! I will remember this! Im sorry for those that showed interest that we could not make a deal or if you were trying to make a deal and I chose Huck its just business brothers.

Marchas,
You are a great guy sorry we couldnt make a deal either! Hope to deal with you in the future brother!

CB

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CRACKBADGER said:
WOW! What a Post LOL. Ok After I listed the new price the detector got alot of attention! I was Juggling about 6 people and I finally ended up going with dun da da dunnn HUCKLEBERRY! Although Doc Hollywood says Hucklebearer hehehe. Anyway the detector is sold! Thank you so much for your support TNET members! I will remember this! Im sorry for those that showed interest that we could not make a deal or if you were trying to make a deal and I chose Huck its just business brothers.

Marchas,
You are a great guy sorry we couldnt make a deal either! Hope to deal with you in the future brother!

CB

HUCKLEBERRY? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya,

Huckleberry, new member, I was a little nervous but I talked to him on the phone and he sounds like a good guy and straight shooter. He paid asking price, most people were trying to get me to go lower or had RC trades and Id rather just buy an RC I want (I like shopping). He was one of the last to go for it but he paid right away and I dont want to sit on this detector any longer. Everyone esle was juggling or not a solid offer so I went with him.

Thanks,
CB

Huckleberry1985

Greenie
Mar 13, 2011
Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 350
:icon_thumright: Thanks for giving me a chance CB. Very excited to get the AT Pro. I am also excited to have found this place. Thanks everyone!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huckleberry1985 said:
:icon_thumright: Thanks for giving me a chance CB. Very excited to get the AT Pro. I am also excited to have found this place. Thanks everyone!

Good to see you got it HB, your going to enjoy it, and CB is a straight shooter.......

Love the movie from your avitar, love the line by Val Kilmer ""Im your huckle bearer" line is a classic and it's probably Kilmer best movie...

What is funny is he isn't saying "Im your huckleberry" what he is actually saying is "Im your huckle bearer". Huckle bearer refers to the "huckle" which is the name of a coffin with handles that was used during the civil war. What Doc Holiday (Vla Kilmer) is saying is "Im your huckle bearer" basically he is saying im gonna be the one who puts you in your grave.

Huckleberry1985

Greenie
Mar 13, 2011
Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 350
Thank you TH. Yeah I saw that CB said it is Huckle Bearer and I did some more research (I was always told Huckleberry) and it seams like half the people think berry, and the other half bearer. Hucklebearer makes more sense though. Thats funny. And yes Tombstone is an AWESOME movie. Val Kilmer played Doc very well.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you got the AT PRO HB, my brother in law called me back last night at 10pm to tell me he had decided to not buy it....36 hours after I told him to let me know asap.... :dontknow:

block blockem

Tenderfoot
Oct 8, 2012
I may buy

So Im in the Market for a AT PRO and I'm alittle confused on this warrenty issue. Is the warrenty good to me if I buy it or not. I'm in Michigan and I'm a newbie on this site...actually this is my first post.

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a 2 year old post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread