SOLD vintage wrist watch collection

detectorman71

Dec 11, 2008
deridder, louisiana
Detector(s) used
whites xlt E series, garrats gta350, bullseye 2
hi guys an gals im just checkin to see if theres any interest in vintage watches here because i have a collection of about 30 or more that id like to get rid of. im trying to get a Whites Bullseye 5.3 Search Coil for my xlt detector. id be willin to do a trade or money. so if theres any interest let me know and ill get pictures and more information up for you. thanks

OP
OP
D

detectorman71

Dec 11, 2008
deridder, louisiana
Detector(s) used
whites xlt E series, garrats gta350, bullseye 2
Re: F/S or trade vintage wrist watch collection

to the best of my knowledge heres what i have. there are 44 watches in all to be exact. mostly vintage wind-up from 7 jewel's to 21 jewel's. with some newer 70's and 80's battery type. some work some dont and may need tinkering. some have names like bulova, waltham, guccie, gruen, elgin, ricoh automatic, franck muller, arik dansk, baylor, rima, mersmann, omega, wittnauer, aureole, and more. some with serial numbers and gold karat grading's. some are pretty unique. like say for instance the hexigonal shaped pocket watch near the botom in the first pic is a swiss made mechanical movement watch with marlboro on the front face. i dont know if it's the cigarette name marlboro or what but its pretty neat and seems to be pretty old. (back missing) and then theres the little gold omega ladies wind-up watch at the top in the same pic. i believe it was a womans service watch its swiss made and on the back its engraved eloise fontenot cities service 30 years 1977 14k gold filled. then also in the same pic under the pocket watch is a little swiss made broach watch with its name written up side down on the face. thought that was odd. the big black watch at the botton has an automatic 21 jewl swiss movement. anyways iv aquired these over the years from different shops an such. but i just dont have the time to mess with them anymore so im listing them here in hopes that someone with a true passion for unique time pieces will want them. so heres the deal ill sell the whole lot for 105 shipped or ill trade straight up for a nice in great condition Whites Bullseye 5.3 Search Coil. and also the few jewelry and nick nack items at the bottom of the second pic ill just throw in. they were just in the watch box. the coin looks like a kinda coin fob so to speak its kinda heavy so i dont know. well thats about all i can think of.
if any further info is needed just shoot me a line. thanks
watchs001.jpg

watchs004.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread