Last edited:
Upvote 0

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy finoley. It really is a week of solid rolls for many of us here. I thought my recent find was amazing, but yours takes the cake!

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really starting to suspect shenanigans.

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This happened a couple weeks ago, just had time to post it today. YT Video was uploaded a couple days after I made the find, IIRC. Opened it in my car outside of that bank.

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations. Epic find. But youtube? This crh ship is gonna start sinking real quick if we continue that. I spend way to much gas and time to have my time wasted. Awesome pick up.

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations. Epic find. But youtube? This crh ship is gonna start sinking real quick if we continue that. I spend way to much gas and time to have my time wasted. Awesome pick up.

Unlisted video, can only be viewed if you have the link...

I've been hearing people say that youtube is gonna be the death of CRH for 3 years now, and I'm pulling in more silver now than I ever have... YT has little to no effect, people interested in coins will find out about roll searching sooner or later...

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suppose if it was unlisted it fine. But so many are not. I didnt mean to point fingers at just you. Thanks for keeping it low profile.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't decide which way I feel. On one hand obviously a video like that will attract people to the hobby. But on the other hand in today's society, are there really a lot of people willing to do this? With the internet, video games, etc taking up most people's time I would be willing to bet there are WAY less people collecting coins and stamps than there was 40 years ago. So all in all there is probably less people in total collecting or CRH coins....

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't sound too excited in the video for finding those "solid rolls". Hell I scream & jump up & down if I find a couple 40%ers. If they don't excite you that much I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't sound too excited in the video for finding those "solid rolls". Hell I scream & jump up & down if I find a couple 40%ers. If they don't excite you that much I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

I knew from checking a few ends that I had something huge on my hands. I've now found something like 15 solid rolls of 90% silver, and maybe 20 solid rolls of 40% silver, so it's not exactly a new thing for me... plus I was kind of in shock. My previous biggest find of 90%ers was 3 rolls mixed bens and walkers, so...

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A score like this deserves a few more views...

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew from checking a few ends that I had something huge on my hands. I've now found something like 15 solid rolls of 90% silver, and maybe 20 solid rolls of 40% silver, so it's not exactly a new thing for me... plus I was kind of in shock. My previous biggest find of 90%ers was 3 rolls mixed bens and walkers, so...
That being the case man, I would say that you are in a serious "silver vein" and you want to take full advantage of that! Buy all you can get your hands on!
I only dream of finds like that.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread