Solving the Beale Papers

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have solved the Beale Papers and invite you to read my new book, which is formatted as a proof - the link to which is attached below.

I will answer any and all questions relating to it.

(Removed by mod, rule violation)
Are YOU a Freemason? YOUR series has a "Masonic" answer to EVERYTHING... should be INTERESTING!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Are YOU a Freemason? YOUR series has a "Masonic" answer to EVERYTHING... should be INTERESTING!
Got an e-mail, saying that yer book will get here, Saturday. Will put on a BIG pot of Java/Coffee... and "go for it"; will find out if you ARE a Freemason, then...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Will you post a brief review?
YES! What I know already is... "Does NOT lead to a buried treasure, but instead contains a series of complex Masonic allegories, written in celebration of UNIQUE events which occurred within Freemasonry between 1880 and 1883." Looking forward to it! Java Zone, soon to be OPEN...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Remember Bigscoop's anagram- "Freemason Safe Hold"?
I do... ALSO "Freemason's hole "SAFE"; to me it means Freemasons burying a hole/vault (grave), as a SAFE in a bank... AND! OLD CITY CEMETERY here in Lynchburg, Va. DOES have a place in which the Beale Treasure is stated to be buried; I know where it is, yet! I DO NOT believe it; city employees DID dig there... finding NOTHING; of course, they didn't dig down 6' either (like a REAL Vault/Grave)...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember Bigscoop's anagram- "Freemason Safe Hold"?

"Safe Hole, or, Hole Safe."
But beware, this is the result of a simple game of fitting letters to a cause which can be done with many other suspected venues as well. Basically, I found "Freemason Safe Hole" because I was looking for it, not because it holds any significant meaning. Given the amount of code numbers, the length of story text, the extensive myths and history of Freemasonry, etc., etc., etc., one can arrive at all manner of Freemason solutions and conclusions if one is willing to pursue them and arrange things as such. Been there, done that, but in the end the illusions have all been manufactured by those looking for those very illusions.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Safe Hole, or, Hole Safe."
But beware, this is the result of a simple game of fitting letters to a cause which can be done with many other suspected venues as well. Basically, I found "Freemason Safe Hole" because I was looking for it, not because it holds any significant meaning. Given the amount of code numbers, the length of story text, the extensive myths and history of Freemasonry, etc., etc., etc., one can arrive at all manner of Freemason solutions and conclusions if one is willing to pursue them and arrange things as such. Been there, done that, but in the end the illusions have all been manufactured by those looking for those very illusions.
YET! YOU created it!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YES! What I know already is... "Does NOT lead to a buried treasure, but instead contains a series of complex Masonic allegories, written in celebration of UNIQUE events which occurred within Freemasonry between 1880 and 1883." Looking forward to it! Java Zone, soon to be OPEN...
Got the book, today; reviews ARE correct... it is a GREAT book, in terms of ESOTERIC Masonic Mysticism; it WILL NOT lead you to "BT" as Raw Ore: GOLD or SILVER & Jewels, nor GOLD/SILVER BARS & Jewels, nor GOLD/SILVER Coins & Jewels. Gotta read it "mindfully" to get ESOTERIC "stuff". Java Zone will open, tomorrow!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yep. It's just a simple creation through association. Nothing more.
I think you misunderstood me... YOU "FOSTERED" a fraud upon us ALL; MANY ppl actually believed that YOU came up with a REAL "clue". YOU created the delusion or illusion, throwing off MANY TH'ers for the "BT"... GOOD that YOU "CONFESS" your "SIN of Commission"... HA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have solved the Beale Papers and invite you to read my new book, which is formatted as a proof - the link to which is attached below.

Good book; you have focused on the Cryptic Rite within the Royal Arch; we do not have the C.R. in Virginia (nor West Virginia)... YET! I HAVE read the Rituals (included in my RA "Monitor"/Manual), and the Royal/Select Masters Rituals ARE interesting. ORIGINALLY a separate "Order", it was included in some York Rite/Royal Arch "Bodies" in various states...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Got the book, today; reviews ARE correct... it is a GREAT book, in terms of ESOTERIC Masonic Mysticism; it WILL NOT lead you to "BT" as Raw Ore: GOLD or SILVER & Jewels, nor GOLD/SILVER BARS & Jewels, nor GOLD/SILVER Coins & Jewels. Gotta read it "mindfully" to get ESOTERIC "stuff". Java Zone will open, tomorrow!
So is Beale, according to this book, a mystical esoteric allegory journey and not a guide to actual solid treasure?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So is Beale, according to this book, a mystical esoteric allegory journey and not a guide to actual solid treasure?
SOMETHING like that... yes. Used copies of the book are available; Freemasons MAY love the book for the "historic" info provided. MOSTLY about Royal Arch - YORK RITE "thingy"...

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Good job Paul, is the secret still the same #

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you misunderstood me... YOU "FOSTERED" a fraud upon us ALL; MANY ppl actually believed that YOU came up with a REAL "clue". YOU created the delusion or illusion, throwing off MANY TH'ers for the "BT"... GOOD that YOU "CONFESS" your "SIN of Commission"... HA!

:laughing7:....not a fraud, nor did I ever claim that the Beale Papers had anything to do with Freemasonry. The "Freemason Safe Hole" thing is simply a "forced coincidence" that the shear number of letters allowed. This same type of forced or manufactured "connection" can be played out in any number of ways within the Beale mystery, weather it be through letters, numbers, words, etc., or any convenient combination of them. The shear amount of time and human history that the Beale papers encompass, 1817 - 1885, along with the shear number of codes in the ciphers and the amount of text in the publication provide an endless stream of data that can be arranged to conform to anything anybody desires them to be. And since the entire text and its author are a complete mystery there are no limitations in creating these endless fabrications.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:laughing7:....not a fraud, nor did I ever claim that the Beale Papers had anything to do with Freemasonry. The "Freemason Safe Hole" thing is simply a "forced coincidence" that the shear number of letters allowed. This same type of forced or manufactured "connection" can be played out in any number of ways within the Beale mystery, weather it be through letters, numbers, words, etc., or any convenient combination of them. The shear amount of time and human history that the Beale papers encompass, 1817 - 1885, along with the shear number of codes in the ciphers and the amount of text in the publication provide an endless stream of data that can be arranged to conform to anything anybody desires them to be. And since the entire text and its author are a complete mystery there are no limitations in creating these endless fabrications.
WE will "see"...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread