som ting wong

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out with wheresthegoodstuff and his E trac today. I gotts da economy garrett and it just dont compare to Mr E trac. Dem new metal detectors scare me because of the learning curve, my garrett is simple but i am afraid i be missing coins. Wheresthegoodstuff finds coins i be missing so Som Ting Is Wong. :-\

Attachments

• nowee 001.jpg
    nowee 001.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Upvote 0
OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
aa, don't let 'em skunk ya. Just tell 'em that you get to keep what they find too. :P

civilman1 said:
Almost look's like a CW pack rivet there AA ??? Very Nice Dig's....Thank's....

Those rivets were common in just about any barn site or house site, pre-1900--anywhere.

I'll post a photo of the last 50 of 'em that I started saving this year :wink: Or, I can mail some of 'em to ya, if ya want 'em for a CW case. ;D

Just pickin on you a bit, Civil. :icon_jokercolor:

Best Wishes,

Buckles
you say not ting about my name change 8)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice finds with any detector, congrats! Minelab detectors are serious, I really like my XT70. HH, Mike

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery boy said:
BuckleBoy said:
aa, don't let 'em skunk ya. Just tell 'em that you get to keep what they find too. :P

civilman1 said:

Those rivets were common in just about any barn site or house site, pre-1900--anywhere.

I'll post a photo of the last 50 of 'em that I started saving this year :wink: Or, I can mail some of 'em to ya, if ya want 'em for a CW case. ;D

Best Wishes,

Buckles

;D

Welcome, Brother, and nice name change. It reminds me of something...just can't think of what... :) One day, we will make enough finds to become Men. I went to visit my mentor in VA, and it was obvious. He'd been digging since the 60's. :o

The guy found a CW soldier's body that was left on a privately owned battlefield--and I saw some photos. Incredible. Body was moved and given a military burial.

(Talk about an uncomfortable phone call with the property owner! :tard: )

-Buckly-Boy

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
aa battery boy said:
BuckleBoy said:

civilman1 said:

Best Wishes,

Buckles

;D

Welcome, Brother, and nice name change. It reminds me of something...just can't think of what... :) One day, we will make enough finds to become Men. I went to visit my mentor in VA, and it was obvious. He'd been digging since the 60's. :o

The guy found a CW soldier's body that was left on a privately owned battlefield--and I saw some photos. Incredible. Body was moved and given a military burial.

(Talk about an uncomfortable phone call with the property owner! :tard: )

-Buckly-Boy
wow glad i havnt dug up a body yet :-\

burglarifyoulike

Aug 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
great post, nice coins!! i understand about the learning curve, though. i've had my DFX for almost a year and sometimes i still don't think i understand it (used classic ID previously). looks like your having fun with the one you've got... :)

Carson Coin Master

Sep 4, 2007
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery boy said:
went out with wheresthegoodstuff and his E trac today. I gotts da economy garrett and it just dont compare to Mr E trac. Dem new metal detectors scare me because of the learning curve, my garrett is simple but i am afraid i be missing coins. Wheresthegoodstuff finds coins i be missing so Som Ting Is Wong. :-\

i have the same detector email me back and maybe we can exchange some hints...

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Hey aa!
I personally like the name change! The surgery must have been a great success if you feel like a boy again!

Glad to see you out there with your chinese friend, Wong, detecting and digging!

Best of Luck to ya!
Mark

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Those are still nice finds.

Nothing is wrong. The top end units sweep up alot more treasure with alot easier of a response and at greater depths. If you hunt alot you should break down and upgrade if your gonna keep doing this for a long while.

If I could recomend a unit for a low end cost I'd get a 250. It will do you well. You obviously got the locations.

HH Jer

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing is that you have just as much fun as him no matter what detector you use. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread