Somber Note

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I've been a little quiet on this forum as of late as my dog Joey got hit by a car and died earlier this week. We are having him cremated and then we are going to spread his ashes in our pond where he loved to catch frogs and feebly attempt to catch fish. He was a good boy and listened well he just must have chased some animal into the road. At any rate, whoever hit him didn't even stop, some good samaritan did and gave my wife the bad news. My wife is a wreck and I am not doing too good either. Anyone on here who owns a pet should go and play with him/her and give them a treat right now - you never know when it will be your last chance to do so.

HH,

$ilver$urfer

Upvote 0

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Friend,
I see from the volume of responses to your posting that we all have the same commitment to the special animal friends who are so faithful, loyal, and affectionate. I am sorry for the loss of this good animal, and also feel for you and your wife. As time passes I hope the pain of his loss leaves, but am confident that the happiness he left with you will remain strong.
I hope another good animal comes into your life soon,
Best wishes,
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread