Ken L. WPA

Greenie
Jan 16, 2008
Pgh. PA
Detector(s) used
MXT, X-terra, Tek Omega, Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To cold to get out today, so I am just posting some finds from this summer. These were all found at a local soccer field.
The gold chains are 14K, the big cross is silver. I had the stones tested and they were CZ. Hope you were able to get today. Thanks Ken L. WPA
IMG_0639_1.JPG

Upvote 0
pretty sweet chains there
im still yet to find one so good job & keep 'em comin

RR

o yea, welcome to TNet

Very nice finds, Ken. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. This is a great site with a lot of great people.

What part of Western Pa are you from???

Very nice! I'm a lover of gold & silver chain finds. Most don't care too much for them but I see them as a great challenge and really cool find.

I have hanging in my office a very old, large, and long solid gold chain I dug last year (first find of the year). I dug it at the site of an old horse stable/stagecoach stop.

Badger

Welcome to TN Ken.
Great bling finds. Soccer fields are an excellent hunting spot as you know.
I have yet to find a necklace. ;D
Congrats,
MM

WTG Those are some great chains there. Keep the posts coming because it is to cold here to detect. The ground is frozen and I need to at least see some silver and gold.

Ron(pa)
I live in West Mifflin about two blocks from Kennywood Park. How about you?
Ken

Ken,

I live in Shadyside (neighborhood) of Pittsburgh. About 4 blocks from Shadyside Hospital, if you are familiar.. There are a few folks on T-net from Monroeville, Plum, and Penn Hills, too.

Ken L. WPA said:
Ron(pa)
I live in West Mifflin about two blocks from Kennywood Park. How about you?
Ken
Ahhhh...Kennywood. That brings back memories. I used to go there at least 5 times every summer for years. Oh yeah, nice chains ;D

nice bling ya got there... I only found two chains this year.. one thick one.and one super thin one with a pendant..so keep em comming and thanks for sharing..

See you got your gold foot in the door Ken ! ;)

Love the crosses !!!!

HH ;D

D.

I have a ??? I have a soccer field by my house and every sunday it full of soccer players I drive by there everyday and i have never scene anybody hunt that field. I always hunt at the beach never inland .So I'm clueless. How deep were your finds ? by the way are very nice .And I'm wondering if I could get into trouble hunting there , It is a public park if that helps . Thanks Guzz1

guzz1, as long as the field is a public prk you should be able to hunt there. The chains were found in the 2-3 inch range. Keep your disc low if want the gold. I would search the perimiter of the field were most of the people stand, then I would wander around the field. Happy hunting Ken

If I have to hunt the park's and school's that's the first place I head for,the soccer field's.Nice find's Ken and Welcome.

Thanks a bunch Ken for your help .I'm gonna head over there tomorrow . I'll let you know how I did. The field is virgin territory Unhunted as far as I know. I have been watching the field for 5 years now and I have never seen Mders hunt there ever, I can see the sight from my house .. should be a nice spot ..... Guzz1...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back