some brokes today

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone else look when the corn is just cut down, it can be pretty productive.
also is this a dovetail>>\
scan0001jp.jpg

point-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
The only thing worse than hunting after the corn has been cut down is waiting until it's 8' high, hot as all hell, humid as all hell, and then walking the rows up and down getting a million micro cuts for the salt stained sweat to fall into all up and down your arms and face.. and even once in a while right on our eyeball itself. Only takes one nice piece to make it work while though!

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is the truth cannonman.i remember saying why do i do this, after 3 hours of high heat and tall corn, then i find a peice and go 3 hours more, lol
i think i got my eyeball scraped four times last year, the first i thought i wqas screwed vision wise.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my best sites has not been plowed, still pulled a Pestle out of there and a few relics over the winter, it beats not hunting at all! >:(

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds! I am just happy to see that I am not alone in my full on addiction! It's getting to the point where I can't concentrate on anything but this subject. A good example is.... look at me now! I am at work!!! There is a pile of paperwork next to me but here I am on this site... drooling over the great finds from all of you folks. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread