Some clad, Chucky Cheese, and a bracelet

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KYWONDER and I hit our school yard again this morning. It didn't disappoint. I was hoping to find some silver coins. It didn't give any up today. Upon arriving, I decided to hit the edge of a sidewalk. I found a quarter, my first chucky cheese token. My third hit was a nice Elco bracelet with a sterling silver clasp. I thought it was broken when I pulled it. Upon further inspection later, I noticed it was whole :laughing7: I am not familiar with the type of clasp it has but it is intact and works. We put the bracelet against a magnet and it moved so I guess the chain isn't sterling?? These bracelets are selling on ebay for $75. Pretty cool. I only ended up with $4.92 in clad. My husband got $7.30 in clad, a cross charm, a cheap earrings and a key or winder??? It is hollow on the end. Thanks for reading and HH! 20160710_190857.jpg 20160710_190928.jpg 20160710_191008.jpg 20160710_191031.jpg 20160710_192330.jpg
20160710_191031.jpg
20160710_192340.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 10

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bodacious bunch of clad & other treasures - hubby dug more once again - anyway congrats to you two for your many finds & thanks for posting.

Texas ED

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bodacious bunch of clad & other treasures - hubby dug more once again - anyway congrats to you two for your many finds & thanks for posting.

Texas ED

Yes but not as bad as it looked. Lol. Dnot know where that 2.43 came from. I had to edit my post bc I dug $4.92 in clad. But ha still beat me. In my defense he does have 3 months experience on me ;)

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it up KDQ!!! You're showin' how this hobby can sustain itself!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the coins, jewelry and relic hunt! :occasion14:

That is a very nice chain!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KDQ, with the "Upon arriving" and "Upon further inspection", I thought I was reading one of my old LEO reports, LOL! :laughing7: With that said, you guys did an awesome hunt today, congrats! I really like finding intact bracelets, precious metal or not, they are not common and fun to dig! I really like the cross pendant. You might want to keep the "Personal Pocket Monkey" in your goodie bag for good luck in future hunts! Sub 8-)

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KDQ, with the "Upon arriving" and "Upon further inspection", I thought I was reading one of my old LEO reports, LOL! :laughing7: With that said, you guys did an awesome hunt today, congrats! I really like finding intact bracelets, precious metal or not, they are not common and fun to dig! I really like the cross pendant. You might want to keep the "Personal Pocket Monkey" in your goodie bag for good luck in future hunts! Sub 8-)
Thanks, Sub! I, too, write a great deal of documentation for my job. Hence, the wordage. Haha! I really was stoked to find that bracelet intact. It was 6 to 8 inches deep. So glad I didn't hit it with my lesche.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds! Congrars!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are hammering it.
Congrats on your first Chuck Cheese Token.
Put that "First" in a cardboard folder.
HH

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Msbeepbeep and ATW! I will be putting that token in my "Firsts" binder along with my first Wheatie.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds you've been doing very well!! Keep it up,and thanks for sharing with us.

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds you've been doing very well!! Keep it up,and thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks, A2coins. I sure am ready to find some silver coins and some gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread