Some days good, some days not so good

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
That's the thing about this hobby. Some days are real good and some days are not so good. This morning I hunted for a little over two hours. I've been only hunting the soccer fields because it is easier for me to walk but this morning I tripped and almost fell down but managed to catch myself. That was exciting! NOT!

I didn't find much today. Certainly nothing to brag about. Just a couple more weeks and I can get out of this boot. I can't wait! Anyway today I found a total of ...... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........................

25 cents in clad, and a bullet. Whoopee!

Finds022410.jpg

I don't know much about bullets but this one has LC.93 stamped on the bottom

Bullet022410.jpg

Well I got out and I'm happy about that. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.... I can't wait! :wink:

Upvote 0
Mumszie, Be sure to check in and @ the goals. I find lots of pocket spills and trinkets in those areas. The corners are good places too. I would also check the center circle. Lots of coins are tossed to figure out who gets teh ball first and some are lost. Good luck keep us posted ;D

Ace Villa-v

The cartridge case you found is a 5.56 blank, also known as a .223 blank round.

The LC93 on it indicates it was produced at the Lake City plant in 1993.

Semper Fi

Still not bad. I've had days I've found less than that. Be careful out there. Don't need you hurting yourself more and then you can't get out. I hope you take someone with you in case something does happen.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
KW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back