Some Days . . . Nothing Goes Right!

S

Smee

John is sitting on a barstool in a smelly biker bar in a seedy part of town…staring at his drink for 15 minutes when a mean and nasty trouble-making biker steps up to the bar looking at him, grabs John’s drink…gulps it down in one swig and then turns to John in a menacing stare and says “You wanna do something about it, little man?”

Poor John breaks down and starts bawling like a baby.

"Come on man, I was just screwin’ with ya” the biker says. “I just can't stand to see a man cry, so shut up and tell me: what’s your problem?"

"This day is the worst of my life.” John says between sobs. “I can’t do anything right!”

“This morning, I overslept and was late to a meeting, so my boss fired me—When I got to the parking lot, with all my stuff in a box, I noticed that my car was stolen and I have no insurance—Then I left my wallet in the cab that took me home—And when I walk in the door, I find my wife kissing my golf buddy on the couch…so I grab a driver from my golf bag and was about to club him—when my pit bull bit me”

“So, I came to this bar to work up the courage to put and end to my life—Then you show up and drink the damn poison."

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
talk about bad luck lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread