baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a place that used to have houses and spent about three hours there. No old coins, but some keepers anyway. Don't know what they all are, but maybe some of you do! This is my oldest dog tag so far. Also my first Tootsie car. Too bad it came in two pieces and bent up. I probably did some of the damage. Any clue on the age or what kind of car it is? Like my little belt buckle, too. What's the thing with all of the little holes?
Can't wait to get back!

Attachments

• 1956 rabies tag.jpg
    1956 rabies tag.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 77
  • razor.jpg
    razor.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Tootsie car and buckle.jpg
    Tootsie car and buckle.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds... no clue what they are! Try the what is it forum.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
baylorhall said:
I found a place that used to have houses and spent about three hours there. No old coins, but some keepers anyway. Don't know what they all are, but maybe some of you do! This is my oldest dog tag so far. Also my first Tootsie car. Too bad it came in two pieces and bent up. I probably did some of the damage. Any clue on the age or what kind of car it is? Like my little belt buckle, too. What's the thing with all of the little holes?
Can't wait to get back!

I like that car. That thing with the holes. I found one just like it a a real old site some time ago. I don't know what it is either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread