WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a lot of fungi in the woods right now.

DSCN6517.JPG This one I messed around with the backlight and bloom to see how it would turn out.

DSCN6207.JPG These are almost like looking at a dusting of snow. So I practiced taking close up shots.

DSCN6203.JPG

DSCN6204.JPG

DSCN6206.JPG

DSCN6208.JPG This one was taken without using a flash.

DSCN6210.JPG This one is with the flash.

DSCN6516.JPG Then I caught this guy. Only had one shot. Unfortunately I didn't get focused on him. I am going to have to check with my neighbor to make sure he is not missing one of his turkeys.

Thanks for looking.

~Sis

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a lot of fungi in the woods right now.

View attachment 1618343 This one I messed around with the backlight and bloom to see how it would turn out.

View attachment 1618347 These are almost like looking at a dusting of snow. So I practiced taking close up shots.

View attachment 1618344

View attachment 1618345

View attachment 1618346

View attachment 1618348 This one was taken without using a flash.

View attachment 1618349 This one is with the flash.

View attachment 1618350 Then I caught this guy. Only had one shot. Unfortunately I didn't get focused on him. I am going to have to check with my neighbor to make sure he is not missing one of his turkeys.

Thanks for looking.

~Sis

Well with all the rain we've had..at ease disease there's a fungus among us.:laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pictures of fungus. I know shooting on auto through the leaves doesn't focus on the real subject you want to capture. That's what was what was going on with that young raccoon I wished I could have gotten a nice sharp picture of as, it was looking out of curiosity at me, until mama coon turned around and got junior moving again. They were moving around to much through the trees and switching to manual would have never worked with the time I had observing them. Good thing is you saw a Turkey and were able to share the experience with us. :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread