2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congressman McClintock, sweet, yes thats the ticket, place a handycap trailer bill sure to pass everytime with the dems. LOL
Among other things the forest legislation, H.R. 1526, streamlines regulations and refocuses the Forest Service’s mission on sound forest management practices, meaning environmentally healthier forests and economically healthier communities. The bill also includes a one-year extension of the Secure Rural Schools program to maintain an important lifeline to counties as the Forest Service transitions back to productive timber management.

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now it is time to fire up our massive political machine (haha) and try to get this bill approved by the Senate!

And while they are trying to de-fund Obamacare, how about tacking an amendment on to de-fund THE EPA and the ESA!!

Last edited:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL, yeah one can only hope that we get the message across to the Senate. Nevada City meeting i went too, wearing a PLP shirt not a single person greeted, when i was living in Sonoma County i understood this, few miners in this lo-cal, Grass Valley, Nevada City, no miners here either

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, yeah one can only hope that we get the message across to the Senate. Nevada City meeting i went too, wearing a PLP shirt not a single person greeted, when i was living in Sonoma County i understood this, few miners in this lo-cal, Grass Valley, Nevada City, no miners here either

2cmorau - get ahold of bedrock bubba and wes Hawkins (wma member). They live in your area. Get them to join you next meeting - you have just tripled your numbers!!

what was subject of meeting, and which agency?

Last edited:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the pic is of the meeting just a week or so ago in Nevada City about the critical habitat for liberal frogs & toads wanting to close off parts of the Sierra
no miners showed up to this, I was wearing a orange PLP shirt not a single soul came up and acknowledged as a miner, unlike other meetings I have been to in gold country

but, like i said last time about 100 people showed up and most are opposed to this frog and toad and limits to land use, just regular Joes, property owners, business owners, this is giving me at least some hope the people are fighting back who are getting wind of this carp
we need to get the word out, most of the people i talk to don’t have a clue who PLP, WMA, this is gold country, you know miners, or yu would think there would be some
good day HH ya all

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the pic is of the meeting just a week or so ago in Nevada City about the critical habitat for liberal frogs & toads wanting to close off parts of the Sierra
no miners showed up to this, I was wearing a orange PLP shirt not a single soul came up and acknowledged as a miner, unlike other meetings I have been to in gold country

but, like i said last time about 100 people showed up and most are opposed to this frog and toad and limits to land use, just regular Joes, property owners, business owners, this is giving me at least some hope the people are fighting back who are getting wind of this carp
we need to get the word out, most of the people i talk to don’t have a clue who PLP, WMA, this is gold country, you know miners, or yu would think there would be some
good day HH ya all

...we and the cattle ranchers showed up in force to that meeting they held down here and the Lib's screamed and cried that the meeting was lop sided and set up!!!!What!!?Anybody could come....and we did....and we made complete fools of their experts too...but you know what??No matter,cause like with everything else,our vote doesnt matter nor does common sense.....that habitat will go through...the descision has already been bought and paid for.

In one of the town hall meetings here when the Rim Fire was burning a gentlemen kindly asked the Head woman of the Groveland Dist for the USFS,about salvage logging and she practically scolded him,saying that HER forest was never going to be the same and HER first priority was getting HER forest back in order and the Campgrounds opened and that in case he didnt know there was no $$$$ for EXTRA things......WHAT?What would salvage logging cost them?They have forgot who's land/forest' those are

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
No worries about critical habitat for frogs on our claims anymore, their non management of the forrest has incenerated 25000, acres of wilderness and timber.

Attachments

• Aspen fire 001.JPG
    Aspen fire 001.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Aspen fire 002.JPG
    Aspen fire 002.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Aspen fire 003.JPG
    Aspen fire 003.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Aspen fire 004.JPG
    Aspen fire 004.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 82
  • Aspen fire 005.JPG
    Aspen fire 005.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh,but they will tell you that now more than ever its critical that nobody steps foot there,for not only disturbance of the creatures,but for the personal safety of yourself.....and you know how they will enforce it???DRONES!!!I am not a conspiracy guy either.....a realist and a bit observant....with a chapped azz

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I think most folks would be feel much better about shooting down a unmanned drone:laughing7:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
That fire sure got rid of the snakes and whole bunch of the fish, you know the non native ones they planted that have taken to eating all their beloved toads and frogs. I wonder if they ever stopped to think about how their non logging, no forrest management plant has burned up what they were trying to save. They are like running through the pasture blindfolded, can't help but stepping in pile after pile...

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most folks would be feel much better about shooting down a unmanned drone:laughing7:
...harder to do with no lead.......which is banned now too(not sure when it takes effect)

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That fire sure got rid of the snakes and whole bunch of the fish, you know the non native ones they planted that have taken to eating all their beloved toads and frogs. I wonder if they ever stopped to think about how their non logging, no forrest management plant has burned up what they were trying to save. They are like running through the pasture blindfolded, can't help but stepping in pile after pile...

They don't care about saving the critters and the forest as much as they care about keeping you off the land......

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have said it before......go down to the Old Wards Ferry Bridge where the Tuolumne River flows into Don Pedro Res. and look at the sediment/debris from the complex fire....it is feet deep.Lord only knows what this fire will add,especially if we get the winter I think we have coming.Suspended Clay particles never settle out unless treated chemically.......think about that.....

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets face it guys, they have no clue on cause and effect. Their mantra is, it doesn't matter who or what we destroy, as long as our intentions are good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread