some goodies!!

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been few days since last post . here are the goods. go back to a house were i found the nice insulator last week . managed a 42 wheat and some bits. the man who just bought the place said he found a few more insulators in a box and said i could have em. well to my surprise they were all ones not in my collection :thumbsup: the aqua green one is sweet. and three number 9 HEMINGRAY and six number 12 HEMINGRAY. all with the PATENT MAY 2 1893 date on them. and a nice POSTAL insulator. and a D-510 HEMINGRAY insulator. so i hit the old farm site. found some cool bits some small latch and end stamps. a old buckle some rein guides old rivets. but a migrain stopped me for the 2ND half of the day. so i will have to go back to this way old house i just started. the signals were so heavy at this place tons and tons of zinc signals? was not going to dig em to see what they are due to migrain. HAD TO GO HOME AND GET OUT OF THE LIGHT. so i will dig a few next time. 4 acre lot, the old barn burned down or torn down long ago. this area will be hit also. and found a old park that dates back to 1837 in the area also ;D its on the list. upgrading to a new detector soon maybe a whites got a lead on a used one from another mder. will put rest of the pics up in post.. thanks for looking and best to all MR TUFF.

Attachments

• Photo179.jpg
    Photo179.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 336
  • Photo186.jpg
    Photo186.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 331
  • Photo185.jpg
    Photo185.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Photo184.jpg
    Photo184.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Photo182.jpg
    Photo182.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 329
  • Photo181.jpg
    Photo181.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 337
  • Photo180.jpg
    Photo180.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Photo190.jpg
    Photo190.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Photo191.jpg
    Photo191.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Photo183.jpg
    Photo183.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Photo188.jpg
    Photo188.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Photo187.jpg
    Photo187.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mr Tuff

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is the latch and buckle and the bits and clad from the first spot

Attachments

• Photo196.jpg
    Photo196.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Photo194.jpg
    Photo194.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Photo195.jpg
    Photo195.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Photo192.jpg
    Photo192.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Photo189.jpg
    Photo189.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 268

mcmurphi

Feb 5, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX • Fisher CZ-21
plehbah said:
I had a friend once that awakened suddenly from a drunken stupor (in the middle of the festivities), and started raging his way through a closed and locked front door.

The whole time he was yelling about his tattoo on his rear, and destroying the front door. After awhile, and after much fighting with and restraining by his other friends , it was determined that he wanted to go out and get the word tough tattooed on his rear, only it had to be spelled "tuff".

At that point, we hit the --deleted-- with the ether and threw him into the closet to sleep it off. We cannot be having any misspelled tattoos now.

I have not seen him in many years.

Are you that friend? Did you get the tattoo?

plehbah
you make me laugh and quite often. Great post, thanks for sharing that.

OP
OP
Mr Tuff

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
I had a friend once that awakened suddenly from a drunken stupor (in the middle of the festivities), and started raging his way through a closed and locked front door.

The whole time he was yelling about his tattoo on his rear, and destroying the front door. After awhile, and after much fighting with and restraining by his other friends , it was determined that he wanted to go out and get the word tough tattooed on his rear, only it had to be spelled "tuff".

At that point, we hit the --deleted-- with the ether and threw him into the closet to sleep it off. We cannot be having any misspelled tattoos now.

I have not seen him in many years.

Are you that friend? Did you get the tattoo?
no don't think im ur guy im a mellow drinker :occasion14: but never hurts to ask..

mcmurphi

Feb 5, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX • Fisher CZ-21
mrtuff,

i meant your post, it was very interesting. Plehbah just makes me laugh.

OP
OP
Mr Tuff

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcmurphi said:
mrtuff,

i meant your post, it was very interesting. Plehbah just makes me laugh.
no prob thanks ;D always on the hunt, one of these days i will get a banner find. but will keep posting all good finds till the ground is clean.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. Those must be worth something ??? I was just looking at some on Sunday along the old PC railroad bed

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
I always found those things interesting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread