Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some nice early eagle button's & more

In the video at the end i did a review and comparison between The Grey Ghost headphones for the xp deus and the Vance headphones for the xp deus. For those who dont want to watch ill give ya a quick run down. Both are made really well and block out unwanted noise really well. I hunt with only one headphone on so i can here my hunting buddies or an approaching dog or what have u so thats not really important to me. Ive owned GG headphones for years for many different machines and have loved them so I was very surprised when the ones I got for the deus sounded so bad!!!!! The tones are not clear there is a major echo that is even heard after the tone from the detected object. I talked to a few others who had the same phones and they are having the same experiences i did so i don't believe there faulty. Next tried the Vance phones and they were just as comfortable as the GG phones. The audio though was much better nice clear sharp tones just like the stock Ws4 phones that i got with the Deus. Hope the info is usefully for some of ya HH coop

Attachments

• 3 eagles.jpg
    3 eagles.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 76
  • cut copper.jpg
    cut copper.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Upvote 3

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great video. Those Eagle buttons are about the coolest buttons I've seen. I love the design of them with the eagle sitting on the cannon. I'm coming home to upstate NY this fall and plan on doing some detecting while up there. I'm hoping beyond hope to join the 1800s coin club on the visit. Excellent finds!

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds I,m sure
Good info on the Head Phones
Could you Please post pictures for ADD people like me.
If not that,s OK too.
Davers

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man oh man, those eagle artillery buttons are KILLER, and the two with shanks are in FANTASTIC condition!

Congrats!

-Buck

OP
OP
sscindercoop

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video. Those Eagle buttons are about the coolest buttons I've seen. I love the design of them with the eagle sitting on the cannon. I'm coming home to upstate NY this fall and plan on doing some detecting while up there. I'm hoping beyond hope to join the 1800s coin club on the visit. Excellent finds!

View attachment 1005163
Thanks, These buttons were found in Upstate NY. Im sure youll breaking into the 1800s HH coop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread