Some of my experiences...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D LOL... I would NOW say that the "bust" is of an "older time" ... "something" in the era of B & W films, he MAY have been a "rigid" person, and the numbers/letters indicates "something" in today's "time" (color). IF... you can remember in what "direction" the numbers/letters were swirling... COUNTER-CLOCKWISE - destructive as a tornado/hurricane; CLOCKWISE as a POSITIVE,
"GODLY", enabling/empowering, "helping" kind of "thing"... AGAIN... ask him, in yer dream-world, and write in a journal.
:thumbsup: :coffee2: :tongue3: ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? He was chatting about HIS experience on the RELIGION "thread"... NOT this one. Depending on what state he is from... he MAY well have the LEGAL right to "defend' himself". A gun IS useless against a non-physical "thing", of course, and HIS decision MAY have been a "knee-jerk" reaction of "fear"; is HE "troubled"? MAYBE... are YOU, a professional. qualified, certified
e-psychologist, then? ???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: Sky_Warrior, getting back to YOUR "negative" experiences... just "google" PROTECTIONS AGAINST "EVIL" SPIRITS :icon_study: It is annoying at times, being "poked" ("spirits" trying to get some "attention"...), "seeing" flashes of "light", flashes of "dark" shadow-like beings, hearing family (who have "passed on")... not ALL, who are EVIL. Gotta get "tough", STRONG, and have NO fear... THIS comes from MY 58 years on MY "journey"; died twice... had an NDE, back in '92-'93, was a "ghost" that scared the "crap" outta my wife... lights flickering on and off; she came down into the basement of our "rental place" with my ".22" gun... saying "I don't know what it is... but I'm gonna get it!" I thought (in MY mind...) "UH OH! OUTTA here!) :D I was recently "out-of-body", and STILL thinking a ".22" could hurt me... HA! So a GUN is absolutely useless; better to use yer TV REMOTE, and ZAP 'EM... SHOCK 'EM! We are just electro-magnetic plasma beings, and a little MORE "SHOCK" will disrupt any INTRUSIONS. :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: And so you see, Sky_Warrior... why there is the "legend" that "ghosts" CAN NOT cross over a creek, or "running water"... such induces a small "electrical charge"... that disrupts the electro-magnetic "field" utilized by "ghosties"... :D :wink: :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Praise da LORD, for IGNORE!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
I have to agree with plehbah. This thread is really scary and the OP needs to seek help. It is not normal or special to be claiming to hear dead people and seeing aparitions. To put it into perspective, there was a man in the news in my home town a couple years ago who claimed to consitently hear "voices" and see spirits. He is now in a mental hospital after going on a sniping spree and killing at least one person. He took to the overpasses and was shooting at cars with a high-powered rifle.

The OP was seriously depressed as was contemplating suicide. Now he hears voices and sees dark figures. He owns a rifle and is happy to run outside with it just because a bird flew into the siding of his house. You do the math. One way or another someone is going to die at the hands of this kid unless he gets help.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
You said that you were not mad at God...
Well, long ago when I was a dumb kid I got really mad at God...I blamed him for a cancelled beach trip.
I challenged him with all the strenght of my life...
In five seconds I realized that I have been defeated.
It was a scary moment of my life.

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
Rebel - KGC said:
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: I remember my experiences at your age; you MAY have misunderstood... I stated born since 1982; OR... since 9/11/2001; your "birth-sign" ALSO does not matter.
I agree with the 2012 "thingie"; I think it is MORE of a evolution of CONSCIOUSNESS... going to the "next level", so to speak. Similar to young men will have visions, old men will have dreams "thingie"... DUNNO. ??? :wink:

I looked into it, and like several others, I think I believe I fall into the "Indigo Child" slot. I was born in Dec. '92, and have had my fair share of "paranormal" experiences. I know I have seen ghosts, along with a host of other things (like gut feelings, but really strong ones), and have experienced what I understand to be astral projection as well. I even have experiences like Sky Warrior, wiht the noises and moving shadows, but it just so happens that I dont have the balls (sorry, I couldnt think of a better word) to go out and investigate. It scares me too much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread