Some of my findspast and present!!

May 12, 2008
Sayre,PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I have never posted here because I usually post at www.dfxonly.com. But I am always on this site looking and I see a few people from the other site here, so, I am gonna post some pics from the last 4 years of detecting. Thanks for looking. HH!!
Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Townsquarecoins002.jpg
More1774housefinds007.jpg

NEdirtdigger62569007.jpg

1774housefinds007.jpg
SilverCellars005.jpg

Upvote 0

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some awesome treasure, now that you posted the rules say you have to continue posting the great finds. lol

willpond & LLK

Mar 24, 2008
Wyalusing, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Cutless, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher F2, Fisher 1236-X2
Cool finds, perhaps LLK and I will run into you one day! Keep posting! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
N
May 12, 2008
Sayre,PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Thanks everyone for the replies and "willpond" if I see a man out detecting with his daughter you can bet i'll introduce myself. I have been out to the school in Wysox and it appears as though your daughter did better than I. Hope to see you out in the field and to you everyone else......HH and good luck to all!!!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive bunch of finds ! I especially like the US Army Quatermaster button (6th pic above the large cent). Very nice.

Ibfinding

Greenie
Nov 21, 2007
kansas city
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, Bounty Hunter 505
Hey Dirtdigger!,,,,,very very nice finds!! .......... would love to know if the finds were old schools, parks, or fields,,,,??? keep the hunting alive!! keep posting great pictures like this one!! "great job" "keep hunting" <<<>>ibfinding

OP
OP
N
May 12, 2008
Sayre,PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Most of what are pictured were found at old homesites in the general close surrondings of my town. I often get most of my permission from my most available resource....my co-workers. One pic has the seated dime which that and all the clad came from the local town square by a hospital. Another pic is an 1859 Indian Head penny..which is the first year they were minted and the only year without the sheild on the back. It's a "fatty" same as a couple I got that were 1863 and 1864, but, no sheild. I've got a bunch more pics of more finds and I will be putting them up as well. About three months ago I had my book of best finds...found by someone else, so to speak.....maybe $300.00 worth of silver....which isn't the point...fact is, I found them all and $300 dollars wouldn't have come close to the feeling I had knowing that I found them....so....live and learn.....I'm starting a new book and this time it stays near and dear. Thanks all for sharing!! HH and GL!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread