some of your own medicine

Jun 1, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
opened four sealed cases of halves and 12 rolls of chr halves that bank had yesterday. Produced 0 finds. skunked, skunked, skunked .Most coins were marked with markers or paint that came from the sealed brinks boxes.So today i will look at getting some nickels and dimes and change it up a bit because halves aren't producing.Every bank i went to to drop off my halves either didn't have any halves or someone had called looking for halves. I don't know who they are but have fun with my dumps.............lol P.s. I cleaned every one one of your marked coins have fun opening same rolls because brinks is using same dumps just rerolling it seems.

Upvote 0

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really took the time to clean the marked coins? People mark coins every day, including myself. It's part of the game. Go through the skunks, do mroe volume, and just have fun. Also, be prepared for this thread to get blown up.

HH,
Cody.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you should think of finding a different supply bank as it seems you may be downline from a large volume hunters dumps.

I dont think I would waste my time cleaning marked coins as you not giving any medicine to anyone other than wasting your own time.... Im sure the people that marked them could care less that you cleaned them... no wait they are screaming mad and upset and putting out a flesh search on your name and physical location to hunt you down, this will not be tolerated!! :laughing7: (Im teasing) it really makes no difference.

But on a personal level I would rather look at a clean coins as opposed to a marked one.

Keep up the search and HH

F

Farchaus2k

nothingrhymeswithsilver said:
P.s. I cleaned every one one of your marked coins have fun opening same rolls because brinks is using same dumps just rerolling it seems.

+1
Interesting strategy. I like it.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
To all those who mark and clean coins;

Please write your full name and city on every coin. Then please clean it all off, along with any paint and tarnish.

Silver hunting will be much easier and more productive when more people do this.

That is, easier and more productive for ME.

Thanks, everybody, and

Keep on Rollin' !

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
marking coins is only for people who think it helps

newsflash - it doesn't help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread