Some Old Finds From The 80s or 90s" ????

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Some Old Finds From The 80's or 90's" ????

While rooting through the garage I recently found a small plastic container of these finds from either the 80's or 90's...I'm guessing beach finds , but not even sure cause the clad certainly looks like from the beach, but a couple of the oldies look like they could be dirt...I'm going to tumble them and see what turns up as they are pretty crusty anyways...There is definitely a V & Buffalo Nickel, silver Rosey, but I'll have to look through them a little harder..Amazing how I used to just toss stuff in tubs and forget about it...Funny how things change in our lives as children enter into the picture :tongue3:

Oldfindsfromthe90s.jpg

Upvote 0

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
It looks like my last after Sandy beach hunt. I soaked the greenies in some distilled vinegar and the crud came right off after a few hours and a little bit of rubbing with nylon scrub pad. Treasure from the garage. If it is from the 70's you probably have some silver and wheaties in the lot. HH, Papa

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on these finds!!

occy

Oct 21, 2012
St Aug
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal sword
Primary Interest:
Love the enthusiasm Hamid.

Top Member Reactions