Some people have no integrity

silversearcher9040

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got two sealed boxes of Brinks halves today. The teller made me promise that I would not bring them back.

Get the boxes open and find that someone has taken the coins out of the brinks rolls, been too lazy to find a way to dump them, and just re-inserted into the brinks rolls and returned them to the bank. So I guess they went to brinks, got put in a new cardboard box, and re-shipped.

So now I have 100 rolls that are machine wrapped on one side and bent over by hand on the other.

To whoever this person is, I hope you get nothing but your own searched rolls from now on.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

silversearcher9040

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GimmeSomeSilver said:
I dump mine like that. Why waste time trying to put them in a new wrapper when there is a perfectly good one it just came out of.
Ok, so when they go to Brinks and come back to you in the same wrapper?

Oh well.... so far all the boxes I've checked (not just Brinks) have been skunks.... one 40% out of about $700-800 in CWR... and now that I've bought all the CWR I've had a hard time finding any more. Just wish I could at least find enough silver to pay for all the gas!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Dok you off your meds again?

Anyhow, when you order coin, and the bank delivers, what can you say?

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
fistfulladirt said:
Dok you off your meds again?

Anyhow, when you order coin, and the bank delivers, what can you say?

ha ha, I think I must be, I usually resist the temptation to respond like that... (even though I have been getting alot lately). Thanks for the "nudge" ffd. I think the problem is number 1, that my silver boxes have been sh!ttie lately, (last week all skunks), and number 2- I am wasting so much time trying to find a productive (or even a tiny bit productive) spot to MD, and it isnt working out for me. I have broken through the phase of learning the machine enough to find things if they are there, but now I have hit a wall as far as finding a spot to dirtfish... So yeah, with all that said, I am off my meds. I have found no silver CRH'ing, or dirtfishing for weeks now.... Anybody want to send me a "fix" before I have a meltdown?

happy hunting.

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I do the same. Search place back in the same wrapper. My dump banks have to have them rolled. Then when they send them out they place them in coin bags.

OP
OP
S

silversearcher9040

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more sealed Brinks boxes came in today from a different bank. Loose ends on all the rolls again. 2 more skunk boxes. Everything's been a skunk so far! :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread