Upvote 0

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Nice!!! You've done very well hippy!!!

For some reason I was thinking we were going to see some fresh foreign finds.

Joel

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm speechless that is amazing !!!!!

Flea-bit Monkey

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No wonder I can't find anything, You have already found them all. That is a massive frame. You have a forklift? Thanks for sharing Hippy.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing. What show was that at?

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice frame...

11KBP

Oct 7, 2008
Central Great Plains
Here's a frame of some of our personal finds. Most of them are found in either central and western Illinois or eastern Iowa.
The longest blade is about 6" long. There's a few hours worth of walking in there, but still love finding them.
Hippy

Really nice frame of personal finds Jeff. Many good-sized points with multiple cultures being represented.

OP
OP
H

Hippy

Dec 15, 2008
Thanks for sharing. What show was that at?

Rock: I think it was at the Durant, Iowa show, but can't remember for sure. I've changed that frame around a few times and if we find a good one I add to it. I hope to add at least one piece to it every year. We have a couple more frames of personal finds that are that size, but this is the better pieces.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I still try to add at least one good piece to that frame every year. Been a challenge this year since I'm living in China, but I did find a pretty nice birdie and Snyder blunt while I was back in June. I think I'll put the Snyder in there.

Hippy

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats some nice stuff Hippy.Your definetly in the right area on both sides of the river.I was born in Burlington and lived in Oquawka.What a hopping little town that used to be....

OP
OP
H

Hippy

Dec 15, 2008
Thats some nice stuff Hippy.Your definetly in the right area on both sides of the river.I was born in Burlington and lived in Oquawka.What a hopping little town that used to be....

Wow, small world. I hunt the Burlington area quite a bit. A good friend of mine lives near Oakville and has personally found over 80 axes. I love hunting that part of the world. I actually live in the Quad Cities so I hunt the Rock and Mississippi River Valleys pretty extensively.

Hippy

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of miles in those finds. You have found some nice ones. Glad you still have them as they probably mean more to you. Nice!

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful collection of finds. Like that frame myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread