Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatta great year. Got a Quarter and two dimes after work. The quarter was 8" down and under a weave of roots. The birds were chirping and the tulips are in full bloom. The 30 minutes I had to myself was perfect.

I'm warming up for something big I think. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430171393.060872.jpg

Upvote 9
I'd take hunts like that any time, Sweet!!

30 minutes gets a pretty damn good $.45 what the heck! Im working day 4 of 5 straight, about to freak out lol!!!

great finds!!

Thx. Silvers sure help keep working folks ticking.

All silvers! Pocket change, more like a bank account! Congrats!

I dug all day on Sunday and didn't get a single silver. I hope that you realize how lucky (skillful) that you are! Nice show. Jealous. GL&HH.

I dug all day on Sunday and didn't get a single silver. I hope that you realize how lucky (skillful) that you are! Nice show. Jealous. GL&HH.

Absolutely! It was all luck because these finds had modern fill over them. They all chirped in at 8". Much more fill and these may have been bye bye!

Whatta great year. Got a Quarter and two dimes after work. The quarter was 8" down and under a weave of roots. The birds were chirping and the tulips are in full bloom. The 30 minutes I had to myself was perfect.

I'm warming up for something big I think. View attachment 1153430

Let's see, in about 4 weeks I got 1 silver dime, so.... Congrats. :)

Congrats, That is more silver than I have ever found in my whole life! I'm sure there's more, good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back