Some Recent October Finds

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Nice finds th3ty7, as always :icon_thumleft: Nice insitus too, looks like you got out right after a rain?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds after the rain. I like that blade in pic 8. Nice little platform stone with the dimple to. Our first rain was yesterday and today tornados are ripping up and down the valleys as I type. Hope they carry more rain. Nice hunt Ryan. You and Tree are tearing it up!
HH
TnMtns

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Not too shabby Sir! We have finally gotten some rain around these parts. Maybe now.........

Chuck

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
great finds dude,& killer pics as usual.i havent been on here in a while,glad to see you guys are getting out and finding some goodys.i have one field plowed up but no rain and the creeks are covered in leaves,kinda sucks.lol.but i have been findin a few,just havent had much time to post anything.good luck on your next hunt. :headbang:

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
creek astronaut said:
great finds dude,& killer pics as usual.i havent been on here in a while,glad to see you guys are getting out and finding some goodys.i have one field plowed up but no rain and the creeks are covered in leaves,kinda sucks.lol.but i have been findin a few,just havent had much time to post anything.good luck on your next hunt. :headbang:

Thanks man, good to hear you're finding some. Everything is covered with leaves here too making things really difficult, I'm about to bust out the shovel and try and get lucky in a shelter or two. Leaves are my sworn enemy. Good luck up there dude.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking finds and in situ pictures Ryan. That Nutting Stone looks pretty nice. I probably would have brought that one home myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread