Some scrappies but better than staying home...

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roman site i detect for 6 years now. The plough brought up some coins again. Unfortunately it wasn't deep enough to bring good condition coins up. I'm happy with the results as i've only did a third of this small field and part of the scatter is in the neighboring field which is still in green manure. So there's a good chance for more the next hunts.

Right on top
38123700ny.jpg

38123702we.jpg

Trash
38123704he.jpg

The day of the jug handles...
38123710dn.jpg

Roman coins
38123706gi.jpg

Other
38123708fr.jpg

Upvote 6

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whilst there is still 50cal about, you could get anything.

I'm now official ''home working''.:thumbsup: (as long as I have a mobile on me, yes I know breaking my own rules, then I'm ''working'') So like in the past, whats bad for the farmers, good for me, whats bad for the Country, good for me. I'm feeling pretty positive about it all.:occasion14: (apart from the pubs closing!)

OP
OP
Westfront

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree with all of the above. :occasion14:
The .50s come from the side of the main scatter what has a clear defined border to two sides of the site. That's why this part is less done with the little time to detect sometimes. Hope to get out to finish this site before crops come in.

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember digging quite a number of those 50 caliber rounds. They always give off a great signal so you have to dig. You never know. :dontknow:

Plus it is nice just to get outside and enjoy the weather not to mention a little bit of exercise too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions