Some silver!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said I wasn’t going to go out today. My daughter called me at 7 o’clock in the morning that she wanted me to bring her pizza!! At her moms house lol

I laid in bed for five more minutes, took the dog out and decided I’ll go to some yard sales. First house had 25 pocket knives, I asked the guy how much he said a dollar each, I bought them all. I asked him if he had any coins and he took me in the house. I also got a 1/10 oz gold eagle. The bowl is a compote and I guess it’s a fruit bowl. It is 10 inches across. It is weighted but it looks like they go for a lot. And then the salt pepper shakers were a dollar apiece they’re not weighted they’re solid.

I couldn’t figure out why there was no one at this sale or the others I went to near there. I guess there was a huge estate sale like a mile down the road and all the competition from this area went to that sale!!

I drove by the house and I was like oh my gosh there’s like 50-60 cars here, so I found a parking spot and went inside. When I walked in the door I realized that I had a house call through the realtor and I had already cherry picked all this ladies jewelry and silver two months prior to this estate sale. I laughed inside and walked out the door..

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1619908724.949253.jpg

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great scores. Being the first to a sale never gets old! :-)

artslinger

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great scores. Being the first to a sale never gets old! :-)

artslinger

Got any coins?
Reply: What's silver going for today?
Being first or last that reply ends most deals.

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to see a pic of the knives, am a big knife guy.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! That's a nice bowl of silver you have there! Thanks for posting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread