Some Stuff - Need ID on a couple of things.

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a few things at this old ranch today. Can anyone ID this key? I dont think its that old, but who knows. This place goes back to at least the turn of the 19th century, judging by the purple glass shards I was seeing all over the place. I also found that little clay marble. I always enjoy finding those. And can anyone date that Levi button? Someone was able to date a little Levi rivet I have, so maybe this can be dated as well?

DSC03601.jpg DSC03603.jpg DSC03604.jpg DSC03605.jpg DSC03607.jpg

The key, on the one side, says something I cant make out, followed by "TO" in fancy lettering and "DIAMOND" underneath of that, in plain lettering. On the other side is a sparkling diamond. Hope this helps.

Upvote 6

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that clay marble, and what appear to be dated inspection nails from telephone polls. I just found a few of those last week myself. Obviously yours are from 1927, 1930, and 1936. Those are nice finds. In my area now, they are using aluminum tags nailed into the poll, and have been using them for the last 50 years.

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Those are railroad date nails, I used to pull them out of old abandoned RR's a long time ago. The older ones have the type recessed but the newer ones have the date raised. They were nailed into the center of each tie so the repair crews new how old it was.

Last edited:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds again.

Those dated nails are awesome, as is the clay marble.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread