Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 Boxes of 50 cent pieces and noooothing... except a 2012...
Got a box of dimes when cashing everything back in (already got skunked on 2 boxes of dimes this week). But it seems pretty damn good! I want to go buy the rest they have haha
The roughed up Mercury is 1919! Other is 1936, but seems in great condition. And the 3rd mercury... well! I dont know because someone cut it in half?!

2.jpg

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pretty neat merc, does the cut look fresh? could you provide us with a picture of the cut side of the merc?

OP
OP
K

Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pretty neat merc, does the cut look fresh? could you provide us with a picture of the cut side of the merc?
Apparently not. I have tried posting like 5 times with a pic and it keeps freezing the browser.

The cut edge is the same dark tone as the rest of the coin/edge. Crazy that they can come in a sealed roll/box like that O.O

OP
OP
K

Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently not. I have tried posting like 5 times with a pic and it keeps freezing the browser.

The cut edge is the same dark tone as the rest of the coin/edge. Crazy that they can come in a sealed roll/box like that O.O
3.jpg

got it to post!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! I wonder how it got into a machine wrapped roll anyway, usually coin machines reject anything unusual, and this coin is very unusual! Thanks again for posting the pictures.

OP
OP
K

Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the last box I had to go n get another =P
I was bummed until the second to last roll! Nothin compared to first box, but I got one 1960

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you think that more properly belongs on a nickle thread?

Of course not! As anyone can clearly see it still has nearly 6-1/2 cents worth of metal remaining. Nickels indeed! Hmmpphh!!!

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread