Some thought HARRP was nothing,think again!!

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And we ain`t seen nothing yet.....this is the stuff they are letting out...think of what they are hiding from us !
Gary

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gosh I'm hungry. Anybody want to go get a Bacon Cheeseburger? :hello:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What about this guys missing secrets?? Now where do you think they went?Replies may get this thread MOVED!

GOD Bless

Chris

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to go. There is a fantasy program coming on at 8 tonight about the Superstition Mtns. No doubt we could be on the trail of the LDM by morning. After the program and a good burger and fries, I will dream well tonight...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cheeseburgers are controlling the weather..

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll take fries with that!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup,the powers that be can do no wrong in some peoples eyes.Even though theyre proven corrupt,theyre proven murderers,theyre proven liars,theyre proven thieves,theyre proven traitors,just about on a daily basis.But noooooo they cant and dont do any wrong.Some people are just so stupid that its amazing that they dont forget how to breathe.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is like something out of a sci-fi movie!!! I haven't tried to dig into this much; just what's been on this thread. If I had more time, which being retired should be unlimited but isn't, I'd like to see what I could find about their experiments. I really do believe that such experiments as this could possibly bring about a lot of grief for the world. So much of sci-fi has already became reality!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Texas Red, the HAARP project has been around since 92' if I remember correctly as far as I know its basically an field of antennas that zap huge electrical current into the upper atmosphere, now I'm not sure exactly when somebody slightly changed the name, but originally it was the High Altitude Auroral Research Project, I think maybe it was changed to sound less harmful.
Much speculation over the years of the project being able to cause earthquakes and other supposed natural events, I really could write a novel here I know probably more on this subject than most do, not that, that is a good thing, but to me knowledge is power.

Mike...The suspicious of everything guy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep political posts out of thread....... Thanks...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, I believe it was back in the '70's that Russia made the first "haarp" system.
My understanding of it, is that the rays from the system bends the ionosphere, it does not puncture it.
When the atmosphere is elongated at the poles and shortened at the equator, we get the funky weather cycles.
Hey, man has already thunk to change the times (ty sir gregory), why would we not think we can control the weather, also.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, maybe it is humans that are causing 'global warming'. Maybe HAARP is responsible for it!! Maybe we need a 'congressional investigation' to find out what they are doing and how it's affecting our weather/world. It shouldn't cost more than a few billions dollars of the taxpayers dollars to get it done. The tax payers are just gullible enough to want it done. Of course, after the billions are spent, there will be only stacks and stacks of paper about it and nothing learned.
Seriously though, I wonder if there could be something we should know and if they can actually cause weather changes.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, maybe it is humans that are causing 'global warming'. Maybe HAARP is responsible for it!! Maybe we need a 'congressional investigation' to find out what they are doing and how it's affecting our weather/world. It shouldn't cost more than a few billions dollars of the taxpayers dollars to get it done. The tax payers are just gullible enough to want it done. Of course, after the billions are spent, there will be only stacks and stacks of paper about it and nothing learned.
Seriously though, I wonder if there could be something we should know and if they can actually cause weather changes.

Google 'weather modification'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread