Someone from Rhode Island

OP
OP
B

Bev

Hey Wildcat!
Rhode Island (which is not an island) is sandwiched between Connecticut and Massachusetts. It takes about 45 minutes to get from one side of the state to the other give or take. Txconservative is awesome- wish she was nearer!
There really isnt a lot of people around in the hobby, it's good and bad. Down south it seems like you have to fight for a spot and no where is virgin anymore!

Wildcat

Oct 14, 2009
Queensland
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 2 x Gold Snoops Whites Bullseye Pinpointer
Aha. I think I got muddled up with Manhattan... sorry. I will take a look at a map sometime. Pity you weren't over here. My property is going on the market this week... lol

The Cat

OP
OP
B

Bev

I have colleagues I work with in almost every state in the US. Letting me recommend a networked local Realtor allows me to monitor and assist when buying or selling- but not that far!!
I'd love to see a link to your house ad when it goes up for sale, that would be really neat!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Bev, enjoy your stay here. :thumbsup:

Fossis..........

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
All the ugly ladies must log into another site because we don't have any on this one! :icon_thumleft:
Where do I have to go to find an ugly woman?
Oh well, think I'll go raise some hell in the "Religion" room. ;D
I haven't seen an ugly woman here yet :D
Welcome!

Texcavator

Tenderfoot
Nov 4, 2010
Texas
GopherDaGold said:
packerbacker said:
All the ugly ladies must log into another site because we don't have any on this one! :icon_thumleft:
Where do I have to go to find an ugly woman?
Oh well, think I'll go raise some hell in the "Religion" room. ;D
I haven't seen an ugly woman here yet :D
Welcome!

Never meant to imply any woman here is ugly :help:, just that she is the prettiest detectorist I have ever seen. :thumbsup:

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
Welcome to TNet Bev. I am a lady as well and I am in CT. I haven't found anything older than 1900 but I agree with what you said about detecting being like the slot machines. That is the perfect way of putting it!!! ;D

OP
OP
B

Bev

Texcavator said:
You have got to be the prettiest detectorist I have ever seen. :hello:

Thank you Texcavator- you're sweet! I wish some of you were closer, it looks like a lot of fun going out in groups like some of you do!

Infamous240z

Greenie
Sep 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
I just joined a few days ago have been watching the forums for a month or so but I'm from Rhode island! I've been doing some research in my town and found some hopeful good leads! If you ever wanna go venture let me know!
-Josh

gildeal

Sep 9, 2011
Daytona Beach florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, real estate sales agent, and metal detectorist in historic "lil rhodie" is a great combination! access to different properties to hunt! plus knowledge of the history and dates of homes built. very cool!
also love your profile pic....a treasure in it's own right! HH

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bev, well i was born and raised in R.I and now live in Fla. i use to do alot of metal detecting in portsmouth R.I, over by Glen farm Rd, they had a revolution over there, found a lot of reales and old relics, people are nice their and just ask permission i hunted on over two hundred acres over their, lot of mussket balls and coins, wish you a lot of luck, Harold in Fla.

Digaholic

Sep 17, 2010
Rhode island
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bev, wish you well on your future hunts. I reside a short distance from Rocky Point but also hunt out of state. If I see you swinging a coil I'll be sure to stop and introduce myself.HH

METALMANRICH

Jan 21, 2010
Greetings Bev from MetalManRich on the Oregon coast.
I hope to hear from you sometime and how you're doing.
I plan on being out your way sometime this summer or early fall. Maybe team up??
Wishing you good digs, and lots of 'having the moments'!

Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread