Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Dont own one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
money site.jpg

Three months ago my oldest son burried around 3000 dollars in cash. He has since become incarcerated and has asked me to please find it. I have the approximate area narrowed to about 15 feet. The money is buried in a tupperware container and inside that it is in ziplock bags. I cannot seen to narrow the exact site down as he does not remember. He has said he buried it about 18" deep. Is there any way that any one knows of which would help me locate the exact site, or get very close? He has told me no one other than himself and me know where the money is. And no the money has absolutely nothing to do with his incarceration. I need to locate the money to help his wife and child get through some tough times in their family.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if its only 15' square and since you can't use a detector the only thing o know to do to find something like that 18" deep is to do what rescuers do when someone is buried in snow. Go to home depot buy one of the long metal skinny threaded rods(u make bolts etc out of them) and use it to poke deep in the ground. If he buried it not long ago that part of the soil should be easier to punch down in than the surrounding soil. Only reason o say get a long skinny rod is u don't want to be crawling around using a probe. This is a first for me but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jclopp,Dowsing has revealed 3 attraction spots for paper money in the areas of the white circles. The middle circle seems associated with your information. Dowsing also revealed that your son did'nt leave any signs symbols or markers indicating the general area of the money. Maybe you could locate a dowser in the area to help you recover it.Check this site out - Welcome -they may have someone near you. A reminder to test this persons skills first before going to the site.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• moneysitedowsed.jpg
    moneysitedowsed.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 93

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread