Someones Not Smiling Now!!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Someone's Not Smiling Now!!

Hit down South early this morning hoping to get lucky and find a "fresh drop". No targets at all other than a little change. About an hr into the hunt I hit this Grill. 18k 5.7dwt/8.9g.

Definitly made my day. Spent about 4 1/2 hrs in the water and also found about $2.50 in change and a few pull tabs. Water was a little to warm for my liking, and lots of people in the water.

HH 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 776
Upvote 0

Spidey

Feb 20, 2007
Omaha
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: Someone's Not Smiling Now!!

I think it's an ornamental "grill" that you people buy just to dress up the smile.

I'm guessing they took it out to swim because they're not intended to be permanent. There recently was an issue in Omaha where a guy was selling these at the mall--but he wasn't a licensed dentist or anything, and it was messing up people's teeth.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's

Now who would want to go around with all gold teeth? Sounds like one of the best ways I can think of to get mugged, unless you're a huge , crazy looking mother that no one will mess with. Maybe they weren't and thats why you found them. HHHMMMMM.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,

Way to go Surfrat, my friend just found one also in Michigan. Told him it only counts as 1 piece of gold. ;D Hey, gold is gold, it's a keeper.

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250

Man you found someones bling bling...poor fella is going to be lost now with his homeys. I bet he gets teased about having to use tinfoil bling until he gets to ghettodental for a new set.

Loosemoose

Jun 13, 2007
Sydney Australia
Detector(s) used
Excal

That gives a whole new meaning to having a visit from the tooth fairy, did you find it on the 'crest" of a wave? or were you just "filling" in time? Chompin find Surfrat.

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII

That's a huge piece of gold!

I hope this fad lasts forever!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Top Member Reactions