Something about this show called grizzly Adams

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you that experienced this show it simply has a true meaning of heart and compassion, absolutely missing today. True freedom, hard as it was to simply survive that’s what consumes my attention peace, caring about animals, a mountain an an Indian getting along, wow gee and they look after each other. You may say this sounds corny but you give me a couple friends like that and you can have the phoney friends of today. Emotional show which tells me how things have changed things are over because human beings screwed it up. I don’t have much maybe I understand it because I don’t take things for granted, thanks for listening, the days of yesterday hard as they where brought out a bond and trust that most will never understand good day

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kind if bond does happen quite frequently in the homeless world. They could definitely teach the rest of us a few things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread