Something ancient?

jessiehall

Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg image.jpg found mid Missouri. What I'm questioning is below the a. looks like a seahorse to me but according to geology ,from what i read, this rock is too old.. ????????????? looks like 2 of them actually to me but i honestly have no idea. according to what ive read it would be the oldest to date? holding it and referencing seahorse fossils it looks like one {2}...and to be honest the more i study it the more it looks like that it could be something way different..i need sooo much help w this stuff its stupid.. looks like a soft bodie also

Last edited:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I just enlarged the pic to see if I could see what you are seeing. didn't help though. can you get a better pic?

OP
OP
J

jessiehall

Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i cant get any better quality... im just wasting my time then... i need some one come to moniteau county and take a look at what i got.. i dk what to do.. i know some awesome spots to hunt and need a partner anywayh.. dont mean to be rude but ive got 100s of fossils i need help with and this isnt helping.. guess ima find a new hobby bc instead of enjoyment i get frustration from noone willing to help me get started. im new at this and lack all kinds of skills and knowledge as is, ive been told i have some very impressive top end fossils for having no knowledge of whats what.. im not even trying to get paid from it.. i dont need money i need a helper lol.. ide probably be better off running help wanted ads

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jessiehall

Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont enlarge so much hold ctrl and mouse scroll so it dosent blow up so big

OP
OP
J

jessiehall

Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont enlarge so much hold ctrl and mouse scroll so it dosent blow up so big i can literally see wood fibers on the scrabble tile if thats not good enough quality it will never be

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see anything resembling a fossil of any plant, insect or animal in the picture you posted.

As your apparent confusion in your first post, rock-beds have age. If the surface zone rocks in the area you collected this from is too old to have this type of fossil, then it is impossible for that fossil to be there. All of the newer, fossil-bearing rock has worn away long ago.

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
lol I got it don't worry I got it id and ur stupid and making others just as dumb

Really. He tried to help you and you insulted him? Actually not sure about that because I can't understand your English? Yeah lets go with english.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight must be a slow one....this is the third thread I've read by this OP, and all he does is insult the people that make an effort to help. Mr., if your in such a contrary mood you might want to think about looking elsewhere for assistance......Gary

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the invitation, but I really don't have the time.....You have a nice evening, and go out in the morning a purchase a set of encyclopedias and help yourself......gary

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
noone tried helping me. u have to know what ur talking about to help/.. u can swing by too.;. i asked for help not insults. its better odds me finding a whole t rex in cambrian than any of u losers comming by and checking my stuff out and i wasd directing towards ninja and some other punk, but if the shoe fits wear it. maybe u r dumb enough to stop by ninja,,. u must be a real ninja cause i cant see u
That's great. Now that I see you can edit posts, I think I can help. Please use your auto correct, edit your post, and come back here when you can post something that remotely resembles human speech. Take care now.

OP
OP
J

jessiehall

Greenie
Jul 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol i can do spanish and german if u like

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
If it follows the terms and conditions, go right ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread