Something better than google earth

This is terrific....found what I was looking for. Armchair finding & looking...equals no money spent on gas to find & locate.

Thanks

River

The map for my area is about 5 or 6 years old...It still shows a travel traler I had a t my job....Cool tho.....

as usual, doesnt work well for MAC !!! especially if your running Safari... the link is just a BETA site..no data there.. Google earth reigns until something better comes along for MAC users..

thanx anyway

HH to all

gallileo60 said:
The map for my area is about 5 or 6 years old...It still shows a travel traler I had a t my job....Cool tho.....
I notice different areas, different time. Pics of my house are less than 2 years. I built a deck around my pool in 06 and that's there but, a picnic table I chopped up is still there and I did that in the Fall of 06. I guess mine would be between July 06 and Oct. Not bad and great images..

Thanks for sharing... I can get closer than ever before. :thumbsup: :D

FANTASTIC!!!!! Finally I can see my house. I could never see it on Google Earth because for some reason that geographic area was fuzzy and never showed any detail at all. Thanks so much for shar ing this amazing utility.

Also check out http://www.terraserver-usa.com for older topography maps and some various aerial views. All are dated so there's no mistaking when the time was.

I bounce between ALL of these sites we are talking about when researching a site. It's good to get every piece of info possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back