May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this up today for $125. Been looking for one for a long time but they have all been old or off brand. This is a fairly new Honda 2500psi pressure washer. The owner s son said his dad bought it and it had only been used 3 or 4 times. Got it home and it started on the first pull. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456626517.337651.jpg

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! I'd grab that myself. While picking for profit is the best, finding good things for home is great, and especially if it benefits your picking sales. We just nabbed a Dymo duo label maker, the kind that interfaces with your computer and prints mailing labels and postage for 12.5 on the last day of an estate sale. Also always on the lookout for storage solutions like metal shelves and rubbermaid tubs.

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, being a Honda makes it even better. My dad has a similar one that I borrow when I do the house. I have a small one I use for the vehicles.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Something about those small Honda motors....that should run for a long long time.

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If most anything that's working has a Honda on it, it's going to some of the best equipment you can rely on! Honda doesn't allow their engines to be put on 'just anything'!

Be sure to keep some "Dura Lube" oil additive in the crankcase of this 4-cycle engine and you'll "an heirloom" to pass down to the kids.:3barsgold::3barsgold::icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions