cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has any one had any experience with this?

Go to your feedback page, look in your upper right corner and down a little bit and in purple there is a link the says:

NEW Report A Buyer

You pick out an item you sold and it will do something.
I have great customers so I can not go any further.
Noe is ebay just doing this to make us think they care? or do they really want to do the right thing?

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see anything on my phone app on the FB page. Haven't been on the classic site though.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see anything on my phone app on the FB page. Haven't been on the classic site though.

I do not do anything on my phone except talk and the occasional picture and text message where I dictate my message. I get tired of pulling out my glasses every time I need to read something and I have tried to see websites on my daughters phone, I hate having to move the page all over the place to just read one page.

here is an example of when I just had to take a picture with my phone (see it is still called a phone)

Attachments

• CVS.jpg
    CVS.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 87

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice picture. Lol

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not do anything on my phone except talk and the occasional picture and text message where I dictate my message. I get tired of pulling out my glasses every time I need to read something and I have tried to see websites on my daughters phone, I hate having to move the page all over the place to just read one page.

here is an example of when I just had to take a picture with my phone (see it is still called a phone)

I had to tilt my glasses to read that van! LOL. I get your point!
OP, I think EBay will at least give the buyer some sort of ding depending on what your complaint is...non-payer, feedback exhorter.....

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

I saw a similar van when I visited LA 2 years ago.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing new about it is the location of the link. The rules for reporting a buyer haven't changed and you still can't leave them a negative.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread