cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has any one had any experience with this?

Go to your feedback page, look in your upper right corner and down a little bit and in purple there is a link the says:

NEW Report A Buyer

You pick out an item you sold and it will do something.
I have great customers so I can not go any further.
Noe is ebay just doing this to make us think they care? or do they really want to do the right thing?

I don't see anything on my phone app on the FB page. Haven't been on the classic site though.

I don't see anything on my phone app on the FB page. Haven't been on the classic site though.

I do not do anything on my phone except talk and the occasional picture and text message where I dictate my message. I get tired of pulling out my glasses every time I need to read something and I have tried to see websites on my daughters phone, I hate having to move the page all over the place to just read one page.

here is an example of when I just had to take a picture with my phone (see it is still called a phone)

Attachments

• CVS.jpg
    CVS.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 87
Nice picture. Lol

I do not do anything on my phone except talk and the occasional picture and text message where I dictate my message. I get tired of pulling out my glasses every time I need to read something and I have tried to see websites on my daughters phone, I hate having to move the page all over the place to just read one page.

here is an example of when I just had to take a picture with my phone (see it is still called a phone)

I had to tilt my glasses to read that van! LOL. I get your point!
OP, I think EBay will at least give the buyer some sort of ding depending on what your complaint is...non-payer, feedback exhorter.....

I saw a similar van when I visited LA 2 years ago.

The only thing new about it is the location of the link. The rules for reporting a buyer haven't changed and you still can't leave them a negative.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back