Welcome to The Mug Shots Dano

Thanks for Posting

J E F F

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Dano!? Nice "not so great (yet)" Dane!? Is that the one helping you steer the boat, or is that the mom?

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Yeah, Dano. Maybe you just think you are "training" those dogs, and all along they are justa grinnin' at you and "trainin" you to give 'em what they want! ;D :D ;D C.

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
LOL yeah that's Guido when he was 12 weeks old. Of course I'm the boss when I'm training them they always nod their heads and smile! And yes there is always some hair of the dog around here Free you don't expect me to train dogs sober do you?

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
good pic., you've got good eyes free, i thought i saw a corrona in the corner ;) . the dog looks like he's going to grow up to be a horse, then you can sit on his sholders ;D.

Pat.

S

SASQUASH

Hay dano91 I enjoy your posts & encouragement.Free is right about the hair of the dog but I think it is hanging below your left ear hay all in fun. I like cats better they have a mind of there Own. Not so easy to break. If you notes when you scold a dog he puts his tail betwen his lags & cowards. But a cat knows to take care of him self so he turns shows you his donut & takes of to lounge. I can go away for a few days & don't have to worry about him he is self sufficient. By the way my cats name is TACO MEAT just in case I have to eat him. SASQUATCH <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread