Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.......had the car, had the time....at least till it was time to get ready for night shift so on Wednesday I loaded Otto for a combo hunt and drove to the Dartmouth area to apply my addiction passing a few strange dudes and dudeets on the way. No wonder kids in elementary schools are having trouble concentrating and turning to drugs when they have murals like this painted on their schools. Looks like a "Nightmare on Disney Street" to this bouy
PC130001.jpg

Anyway arrived at the park and did the lawn then the beach and finally going aquatic.....big mistake me bouy even though I scooped up a few coins for today when I woke up I was full of red, oozing, itching welts from the waist down so now I have a legitamate reason to not feel that I'm lacking in social graces for my butt scratching in public! First bout of the swimmers itch this year. Guess I was due.

Must be getting old for when I was growing up a ball was a ball and still not exactly sure what this toy is that I recovered.
PC140005.jpg

PC140006.jpg

Anyway take for the day was the "ball' and 36 coins @ $7.76 added to the "fund"................or to buy calamine lotion!
PC140003.jpg

In charge at work for the next month and sure is great to have the time to do the important things like.....................this post.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet, a Bakugan! You will make some kids day when you hand that to them.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
I usually get my pains in the knee's so don't know how your detecting but if your butt hurts you might be doing it wrong lol

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Frank1960 said:
I usually get my pains in the knee's so don't know how your detecting but if your butt hurts you might be doing it wrong lol
Does it really matter how you pick up what you find, just as long as you don't drop it! :laughing9:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My 7yr. old has just about the whole gang of the "Bokygone's" ;D

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
leslie(nova scotia) said:
Looks like a "Nightmare on Disney Street" to this buoy.

Haha I almost nearly pee'd myself after reading that and seeing mural. Trippy stuff.

Another solid day for Leslie! Nice work :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread