OP
OP
Ryedale

Ryedale

Feb 3, 2007
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
..........any marked pre 59?................

Some of the Canadian are the "young queen", so correct vintage, but not wheats in this batch. The customer, or teller may have gleaned them out. :(

OP
OP
Ryedale

Ryedale

Feb 3, 2007
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
TXTim said:
$425????

All in pennies?
All handrolled?

Yes all pennies, no not all hand rolled, about $175 was hand rolled, except the one machine roll in the picture is all new 1978 canadian pennies. Other than the rolls showcased above, the remainder was the normal 29% copper but in bulk loose $50 bags. The above pic rolls were mixed in with regular modern hand wrapped rolls CWR (customer wrapped rolls).

I also picked up $210 in halves, only got 1 40%. Better than a skunk on the halves.

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
I think thats a rather sad picture. "Grandchildren" seems to be written on quite a few rolls. Sad to think of where our collections will possibly end up....back to the bank!

S

seger98

I went to a bank to get some halves yesterday, they had $800 worth. I said GREAT! When they brought the trays out I saw they were all hand rolled and the guy had sorted them into dates like your pennies. The teller was nice enough to let me look them all over, nothing there that I wanted..........fastest sorting job I've ever done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread