Sons second time out and he scores big!!!!!

bennyg23

Greenie
Jan 6, 2011
North Eastern Arizona
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, Fisher F5
O.k so it's been forever since I've posted. I have been hunting every chance I get and using the f5 I bought a few months ago and really like it. The Lobo ST has been sitting idle while I was getting the feel of the f5. I had mentioned to my 14 year old son that I would really like a hunting partner and offered him the use of the Lobo. He jumped at the chance and we have gone out 5 or 6 times since. I find it amazing the gifts that this hobby keeps giving to me, a few years ago I lost my younger brother to addiction and sunk into a deep depression. I rarely wanted to do anything besides sleep and drown my sorrows with "strong drink." Detecting has been able to help and fill this void in my life. I absolutely love it! And the fact that my son is able enjoy it with me is even better. In fact all 5 of my children as well as my wife enjoy it. This is the ring that he found on our second time out together. It's 14k white gold with a 1/5 carat diamond from zales, boy was he excited.

Attachments

• ring new.jpg
    ring new.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,435
Upvote 0

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread