Sorted Out 20 years Of Ring & Bling As The Melons Dehydrated ....... (yum-yum)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
melon_zpsab2c5826.jpg

Food first.....mak'n dried melens tonite and preparing some shroomies for some mushroom jerky tomorrow.

bling_zps3aad85ec.jpg

The bling accumulates very quickly. My daughter and her friends have used lots of the bling to make their own jewellery and all the gold bling has either gone to the smelter in Texas (NRA) or locked up at the bank. Bling can read anywhere on a detector, and as shown, a good reason to dig the iffy signals, if not all of the signals in the water.

rings-3_zps3cbf9afd.jpg

And the rings.....the most sought after treasure, especially if it's gold or platinum. There's lots of rings here. The total overall ring finds is in the triple digits.

The Garrett gals are ecstatic! :icon_flower::icon_flower::icon_flower::icon_flower::icon_flower:

garrett gal (2).jpg

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's The Mushroom Jerky........
mushrooms.jpg

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARR, now that be treasure...oh yea the rings look good too.
Just for all us non-ring finders out there, where do you find most your rings at? I lived in Edmonton so I know it's not at the beach.:laughing7:
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread