SOS! Jasper In.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
HELP! I'm stuck in Jasper Indiana for a while...

I'm here on business, flying airborne mapping type stuff. The weather is less than ideal for flying the rest of the week, so I'm stuck in this hotel. Not much to Geocache around here, not many people on the local 2 meter repeater-

So how about anyone with a couple of detectors that's in need of a hunting buddy?

I don't have any of my equipment with me, so you need to have a couple of complete sets.

Now, having said that, I'm willing to trade you a sailboat ride if you are ever stuck in the Tampa Fl area (when I'm home) She's a 40' Sloop, and very capable. Photos on my page here on T-net.

I don't suppose there is any gold panning around here is there?

Standing by to stand by

Back to looking at my hotel walls-

bang bang.gif

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My in-laws are down by there but I'm in Indy if I was close by I would be happy to get out somewhere, good luck hopefully someone down there might be detecting. HH

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I'm going to sit in my hotel room and practice being an alcoholic.

corona.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread