South East PA Panners

mcbibey3

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!!

My name is Beau. I have located to this area, Chester Co., after my seperation from the military last year. I have a love for prospecting and have been wanting to get together a group that is interesting in local panning and prospecting. After looking into the area, there are many possabilities within a short traveling distance. Plus for the fun of the love, ive even been playing around in the local creeks, lol. One being octoraro creek( yea i mispelled it) off of route one twards MD. I did find a little color there, but it was just flour and was a pain in the butt to complete.

Looking into the geological studies, anything alond the Sas river presents some sort of possabilities. If anyone is interested, hit me up and lets give it some runs. Getting tired of hitting up buddies in AZ to ship me some stuff or off ebay.

Good luck and full pans to ya!!

bodkin55

Oct 8, 2007
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
F-75, Fisher 1280x, Explorer II, DFX, V3i, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi there. I would look up the Delware Chapter of the GPAA. They are close to you and would be worth checking out. They are a nice group of people and I am sure would point you in the right direction. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions