South Florida Searcher

May 16, 2012
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900 D. 5000 D Series 3, 6000 DI Pro, Eagle II SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is George, I am nuts about metal detecting or atleast I was. I havent detected in almost 10 years, but found my machines in my attic and was so shocked I forgot about them that I took up the hobby again. I do not have new machines, but if I get a lucky find you best believe I will buy the latest one from Whites. No offense but I am a White's guy all the way, I am sure there are other great machines out there and am willing to hear about them. I have just grown so accustomed to White's and the great support I get from them that I didnt look anywhere else.

I have a White's 4900 D Professional Series, a 5000 D Series 3, a 6000 DI Professional Series and a Eagle II SL machine.

About me: I am an inspirational author/writer, and run a FB page called Motivational Timelines. I also am an Survivalist/Outdoors man, so I plan to travel across thegreat state of Florida this summer to hunt for hidden finds, and historic pieces.

Rev. George Mercado
Welcome to George Mercado, where love and positivity reside on the web.
www.facebook.com/george.mercado
www.facebook.com/motivationaltimelines

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcom! It is just like fishing if you have a luer you have good luck with why change

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
George