southern cal shipwrecks

E

elsalvador

My book "Chronicles of Shipwrecks and Sunken Treasure" contains information on a few interesting wrecks in your general sphere of the world. You may wish to check my website sevenseaspublishing.com. The site can also be accessed by typing my name in the Internet search box.

Best of Luck, Alan R. Riebe

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Hello Great White!
? ???? ?About where do you want to start?? ????
Or!
How about this One!? ::)
The Yankee Blade , with 32 Million? ?:P? :P? in, gold nuggets, bars, dust, etc.. from the Gold Fields in CA.
It's a fairly new wreck!
Sunk in 1863!
Interested ?
"U" a good diver?

mgdigger

Jan 31, 2004
Los Osos, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 and ACE 250
The Yankee Blade ran on to some rocks of Pt Honda in 1854 and was soon after salvaged. The gold was never reported as being found but it is no longer there. I was talking to a guy just last week who was diving the wreak in the 50's, He has the ships bell and few loose gold coins but says the big prize is not there. If anyone wants more info I have a folder on the YB my dad put together in the 60's, he was going to dive the wreak but never was able to.

Skipper

Apr 25, 2005
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
I'm also interested in Southern Ca. wrecks. I found a list @ WWW.CAWRECKDIVERS.ORG.

I live here and unfortunately there are not many treasures like on the Florida coast :-[
Hope this helps.

L

long*lost*pirate

Great White said:
Im intrested in info on missing ships in southern California.I am a newby trying to get started.I need aplace to start cant find nothing at library.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions