spanish conquistadors

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Sheesh Buck why did you not mention something to me ::)

Bolton, H. E., 1971. Coronado, Knight of Pueblos and Plains. University New Mexico Press, Albuquerque.

Flint, Richard and Shirley Cushing Flint, editors, 2003. The Coronado Expedition: From the Distance of 460 Years. University of New Mexico Press.

Flint, Richard and Shirley Cushing Flint, editors, 1997. The Coronado Expedition to Tierra Nueva: The 1540-1542 Route Across the Southwest. University Press of Colorado.

Hammond, George P. and Agapito Rey, 1920. Narratives of the Coronado Expedition 1540-1542. University of New Mexico Press, Albuquerque (reprint by AMS Press, New York, 1977).

Haury, Emil W., 1984. The Search for Chichilticale. Arizona Highways 60(4):14-19.

Udall, Stewart, 1991. In Coronado's Footsteps. Southwest Parks and Monuments Association.

Udall, Stewart and Jerry Jacka, 1995. Majestic Journey: Coronado's Inland Empire. Museum of New Mexico Press. (reprint of 1987 To the Inland Empire)

Udall, Stewart and Jerry Jacka, 1987. To the Inland Empire: Coronado and Our Spanish Legacy. Bantam Dell Publishing Group.

Vierra, Bradley J., 1989. A Sixteenth-Century Spanish Campsite in the Tiguex Province. Lab. of Anthropology Note 475. Museum of New Mexico, Sante Fe.

Winship, George Parker, 1990. The Journey of Coronado. Fourteenth Annual Report of the United States Bureau of Ethology, Washington, 1896. Reprint, with an introduction by Frederick Webb Hodge, Dover Books on Travel, Adventure, Mineola, New York.

:-*
Buddy

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
MesaBuddy said:
Sheesh Buck why did you not mention something to me ::)

Bolton, H. E., 1971. Coronado, Knight of Pueblos and Plains. University New Mexico Press, Albuquerque.

Flint, Richard and Shirley Cushing Flint, editors, 2003. The Coronado Expedition: From the Distance of 460 Years. University of New Mexico Press.

Flint, Richard and Shirley Cushing Flint, editors, 1997. The Coronado Expedition to Tierra Nueva: The 1540-1542 Route Across the Southwest. University Press of Colorado.

Hammond, George P. and Agapito Rey, 1920. Narratives of the Coronado Expedition 1540-1542. University of New Mexico Press, Albuquerque (reprint by AMS Press, New York, 1977).

Haury, Emil W., 1984. The Search for Chichilticale. Arizona Highways 60(4):14-19.

Udall, Stewart, 1991. In Coronado's Footsteps. Southwest Parks and Monuments Association.

Udall, Stewart and Jerry Jacka, 1995. Majestic Journey: Coronado's Inland Empire. Museum of New Mexico Press. (reprint of 1987 To the Inland Empire)

Udall, Stewart and Jerry Jacka, 1987. To the Inland Empire: Coronado and Our Spanish Legacy. Bantam Dell Publishing Group.

Vierra, Bradley J., 1989. A Sixteenth-Century Spanish Campsite in the Tiguex Province. Lab. of Anthropology Note 475. Museum of New Mexico, Sante Fe.

Winship, George Parker, 1990. The Journey of Coronado. Fourteenth Annual Report of the United States Bureau of Ethology, Washington, 1896. Reprint, with an introduction by Frederick Webb Hodge, Dover Books on Travel, Adventure, Mineola, New York.

:-*
Buddy
Do you have any of these books ??? Buck

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Yes I do , I used some of them in my understudies in colledge

You have my #

MesaB

OP