Spanish Gold mine by Zwolle

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
You can't have it, its all mine.
Well maybe I can help. I have some verrrrrry old maps that list Spanish mines. Now where exactly is Zwolle located? Just want to see how close you may be to one of them. You can private email me.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
70769 here Bus driver about to have 2 weeks to do whatever any one in LA MS want a hunting partner? I really haven't used this detector too much and would want to have a little company. :coffee2: or :headbang: don't matter to me .

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Zwolle is a rough town. I hear that there is a wanted poster on me hanging on a light pole up there. If you have the same accent as many do around the Marksville area then I would be very careful in that neck of the woods. It helps to have American Indian blood and look like you have that blood. It would be preferred with the locals if that bloodline were Choctaw, Caddo or Lipan Apaches. I have heard the stories of the gold mine but not from the locals up there. The locals could probably tell you stories of hidden Spanish gold if they chose to but they may also cut your throat just for asking.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like my kind of place...might have to put that on my "Check it out" list for this year :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions